As a Social Enterprise our mission is…
- To provide the alpacas and llamas in our care with the best possible lives and the utmost care.
- To offer a welcoming new home for life, for unwanted alpacas and llamas from all over the UK.
- To provide people with hugely enjoyable and unique alpaca experiences that are accessible to all.
- To immerse our guests in the beauty of the Lake District World Heritage Site and to introduce the delights of walking to a new generation of diverse visitors.
- To share our knowledge about a fascinating species.
- To be an innovative and environmentally conscious enterprise.
- To design and make delightful, ethical and sustainable products that promote
alpacas and their yarn.
We now have some awesome options for you to Support Us (and they also make perfect gifts!!) Go to the Woolly Army HQ on our website
Adoption – choose your favourite and adopt them for a year £45
‘Super’ Adoption – choose your favourite and get all the bells & whistles package for £65
Shout-out Donation – starting at £10 you can donate a ‘shout-out’
Monthly Subscription from £5 a month become a super supporter
OR Donate an Experience to someone else from £6