CORONAVIRUS GUIDE/VISITOR SAFETY PROCEDURES MARCH 2020
All our activities take place outdoors in the fresh air, and we would like to reassure our visitors and those looking to book that we are doing our very best to protect both our guides and visitors, and to do our part during this difficult time.
We have implemented the following measures as understandable and temporary adjustments to our usual procedures:
- All Mixed Group alpaca activities will be replaced with private walks only, for the duration of the Social Distancing Advisements.
- Guides will not make unnecessary physical contact with visitors e.g. handshakes, hugs etc in any circumstances except a first aid scenario in which case medical gloves are to be worn.
- Guides are to keep a two meter distance between themselves and visitors during the activity.
- Guides will no longer use visitor’s phones to take photographs, visitors are welcome to take their own photographs, and our guides will use the company phones to take group shots. These can then be accessed by customers via our Facebook page in the photo album on the date of their walk.
- New leads will be used for each visitor, leads are then washed at the end of each day.
- Medical gloves will be provided for visitor use on request.