COVID19 SAFETY PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS 2021
All our activities take place outside in the fresh air, and as an outdoor activity provider we are fully versed in risk assessment and safe operating procedures. We would like to reassure our visitors and those looking to book that we are doing our utmost to protect both our visitors and guides, and are confident in providing a safe and hugely enjoyable experience that will be beneficial to physical and mental wellbeing.
We ask that if you show any Covid 19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms you do not arrive to take part in your activity, instead please take advantage of our rescheduling policy which has been extended to 18 months and can be requested at any point up to the start of the activity. You can do this on the day of your walk by replying to the text that your guide will send you in the morning but please try and give us as much notice as you can.
The following measures have been put in place to assure visitor and staff safety. Guides will include them in their safety briefing and ask for confirmation of visitors’ lack of any Covid 19 symptoms at the start of the activity.
- Antibacterial hand-santising stations will be available at the beginning and end of our activities and full washroom facilities are available at all sites.
- Guides will keep a two meter distance between themselves and visitors during the activity. This will be adjusted accordingly as government policy updates.
- Visitors are required to and responsible for keeping social distancing in place between themselves and those outside of their household.
- Guides will not make any physical contact with visitors e.g. handshakes except in a first aid emergency, in which case medical gloves and masks will be worn.
- Biodegradable gloves will be provided for visitor use on request. As an outdoor activity the wearing of masks is at customer discretion – masks will not be provided unless in a first aid emergency where social distancing guidelines cannot be followed.
- Guides will no longer use visitor’s phones to take photographs. Visitors will be welcome to take their own photographs, and our guides will use their company phones to take group shots. These can then be accessed by customers via our Facebook page in the photo album on the date of their walk, or sent directly to customers phones.
If you would like to see our full Covid 19 risk assessments or you have any specific queries or requirements please get in touch with the office on 017687 78328 or [email protected]