2022 Alpacaly Ever After Guides
Applications for our 2022 season have now closed, but if you would like to fill out an application for us to keep on file for when we’re next recruiting then please read the job description, complete the form below and send to email@example.com with the subject ‘confidential’.
What we offer…
- An amazing opportunity to work with beautiful animals. Most of our Woolly Army are rescued and we have also started a breeding program so we have our own cria (baby alpaca’s and llama’s) joining our herd. We will teach you everything we know about these animals to ensure they are happy, healthy and ready to walk and trek here in the Lake District.
- You get to work with a super friendly and lovely team of people who are passionate about The Woolly Army and the Lake District.
- The chance to have a meaningful role in a forward thinking, rapidly growing Social Enterprise that prides itself on rescuing and rehabilitating animals, contributing to the community, offering inclusive activities that are accessible to all, providing a gateway for new diverse groups to the physical and mental wellbeing benefits of time outdoors, and creating well paid and fulfilling careers.
- The chance to work in the Lake District, it’s a beautiful part of the World with mountains, lakes and a great way of life.
- We want you to be happy! We offer Wellness Action plans for all staff, we encourage growth and facilitate extensive training in aspects of the company that each member is interested in, and we thrive on collaboration and communication.
- Perks! All of our walks are based out of great locations; Lingholm Estate, Whinlatter Forest Park and the Lakes Distillery, all of these properties give us/you free parking and a discount in their cafes and restaurants. We ensure you have a great uniform to wear, supplied by high-end eco’ friendly brands such as Fjallraven. We provide full waterproof layers, gloves and the ability to launder and store your uniform at our secret headquarters.