2021 Alpacaly Ever After Guides
Applications for our 2021 season have now closed, however if you’d like to fill in an application form for us to keep on file for when we’re next hiring then we’d love to hear from you :) Please complete and send to email@example.com with the subject ‘confidential’.
What we offer…
- An amazing opportunity to work with beautiful animals. Most of our Woolly Army are rescued and we have also started a breeding program so we have our own cria (baby alpaca’s and llama’s) joining our herd. We will teach you everything we know about these animals to ensure they are happy, healthy and able to enjoy walking and trekking here in the Lake District.
- The chance to work in the Lake District, it’s a beautiful part of the World with lots of mountains, lakes and a great way of life.
- The chance to have a meaningful role in a forward thinking, rapidly growing Social Enterprise that prides itself on rescuing and rehabilitating animals, contributing to the community, maintaining high ethical and environmental standards, offering inclusive activities that are accessible to all, and providing a gateway for new diverse groups to the benefits of time spent in nature and outdoor activities.
- Perks! All of our walks are based out of great locations; Lingholm Estate, Whinlatter Forest Park Lakes Distillery, Little Town Farm, and very soon Honister Slate Mine. All of these properties give us/you free parking and a discount in their cafes and restaurants. We ensure you have a great uniform to wear, supplied by high-end eco’ friendly brand Fjallraven. We provide full waterproof layers, gloves and the ability to launder and store your uniform at our secret headquarters. We are always happy for you to bring family and friends to meet the herd or take part in activities, either absolutely free on your own time or discounted during public hours.
- You get to work with an awesome team of people who are passionate about The Woolly Army and The Lake District!