This gift voucher entitles two very lucky people indeed to an amazing adventure Trekking two llamas through the stunning Newlands Valley, one of the most picturesque valleys in the National Park. Be surrounded by the beauty of the Lake District World Heritage Site, as you hike between the summits of Catbells and Maiden moor, looking down over Derwent Water. Get to know our fascinating llamas up close along your journey, take part in feeding time, ask as many questions and take as many selfies as you like!
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months and are non-refundable.
- Llama Trekking voucher For 2 people walking 2 llamas on a Mixed Group Trek.
- Activity takes place from Little Town Farm Guest House CA12 5TU
- NO UNDER 16’S ALLOWED. This is due to health and safety reasons.
- All visitors under 18 yrs must be accompanied by a parent as part of the booking.
- Activity lasts 2.5 hours – walk 2 hours with a safety introduction at the start and feeding session at the end.
- The walk has some steep gradients and rough terrain and is suitable for people with moderate to good fitness and ability levels only.
- This is a Mixed Group activity led by our guides. Group sizes of up to 16 walkers, 8 llamas.
- No accompanying walkers on mixed group treks. All walkers must be paid for as part of the booking with either 1 llama per person or 1 llama between 2 people.
- Walking boots are available to hire during the booking process.
- Site facilities include guest house, tearoom with washrooms and free carparking.