What to expect
Every Saturday and Sunday at 2:30pm (From March 2020) you will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the alpacas and llamas.
- Activity takes place at The Lingholm Estate, Portinscale, Keswick, The Lake District CA12 5TZ.
- Prices start at £12 per adult, £6 for children 4 – 12yrs and under 4s are free.
- The activity lasts 30 mins and involves hand feeding the boys on their home field, spending time getting to know the herd and learning lots from the guide!
- Groups of up to 15.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Site facilities include cafe and bakery with washrooms, free carparking and disabled parking, walled garden, grounds, jetty onto Derwent Water.
- Also accessible by Keswick Launch Ferry Service.
Please note this activity takes place at The Lingholm Estate, Portinscale, Keswick, The Lake District CA12 5TZ.