Give the loveliest gift there ever was with our Alpaca walk and Afternoon Tea for Four Gift Voucher! This gift voucher entitles four very lucky people indeed to walk four of our gorgeous alpacas around the stunning grounds of the Lingholm Estate on the shores of Derwent Water. Get to know our wonderful alpacas up close, take them for a paddle in the lake, meet the whole herd for feeding time and ask as many questions as you can think of! Followed by Afternoon Tea at The Lingholm Kitchen & Walled Garden with delightful sandwiches, pastries, scones and sweets all home baked at the Lingholm Bakery!
PLEASE NOTE all vouchers are valid for 12 months and are non-refundable.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months & are non-refundable.
- This voucher is for a private walk (just your group) led by one of our guides, followed by Afternoon Tea at the Lingholm Kitchen & Walled Garden.
- Activity last 1.5 Hours (1 hr walk, 15min safety talk and feeding time at the end).
- Suitable for all ages.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult as part of the booking.
- Children under 10 can accompany free and aren’t included in the booking numbers but must share with an adult.
- The walk is a flat gentle stroll (at alpaca pace!) suitable for all abilities and can be adapted for wheelchair users.
- Groups of up to 12 walkers.
- Site facilities include cafe and bakery with washrooms, free carparking and disabled parking, walled garden, grounds and jetty onto Derwentwater.
- Also accessible by Keswick Launch service (nearest stop Nichol End Marine).
- Advanced booking is essential. Please try and book well in advance, especially if you’d like to walk during a weekend or school hoiday :)
(Standard private walk for four price £34 per person, standard afternoon tea price £22 per person)