We are looking for Bold Explorers to come and join us on our first ever Full Day Fell Treks – who’s with us?!
The treks will take in the stunning views of the North Western Fells, hiking over 2,000 ft and ticking off three Wainwrights! We will keep you fuelled with fresh, chef prepared lunch and snacks as you bask in the breathtaking views over Buttermere and get to know your llama trekking buddy along the way :)
If you would like a sneaky preview then follow the link…Brace yourself though this video contains llamas, dramatic scenery and ginger beards, sometimes all three at once. (If you like that kind of content/if you are a sensible human then make sure you subscribe to our new Youtube Channel!)
Not too bad hey? If you fancy being one of the very first members of The Woolly army to grab your boots and head for the hills, or you know a Bold Explorer who would love the Christmas Gift Of Adventure! Then we have special introductory price vouchers available right now :)
- Introductory price of £180.
- Treks set to launch in Spring 2021.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months (from Spring 2021) and are non-refundable.
- Llama Trekking voucher for 1 person walking 1 Llama on a Mixed Group Trek.
- Over 16s only.
- Anyone under 18 yrs must be accompanied by an adult as part of the booking.
- Activity lasts roughly 6 hours, approx 13km.
- Voucher includes lunch and snacks provided during the trek.
- This walk has a six hour duration, some steep gradients and rough terrain and is suitable for people with good fitness and ability levels only.
- Group sizes of up to 12 llamas.